Sunday, June 1, 2008

I love "Sunameri" ☆

Do you know "Sunameri"?? It is a kind of dolphins. My favorite animal is Sunameri! I saw it for the first time when I was a elementary school student. I went to aquarium in Fukuoka with my family. And then I met Sunameri.

Sunameri lives in the sea of Japan, China, and so on. However there are a little Sunameri in the world. Sunameri has a round and smiley face. It is really cute!! It makes me so happy. They has big pectoral fin but no dorsal fin . That is the difference from the dolphins.

I love animals, especially that live in the sea. I mean I like penguin, seal, dugoon, and so on. However Sunameri is the best. I didn't know that I can see Sunameri in Amakusa. There are "Dolphin World" and we can see Sunameri there. I decide to go there in summer vacation. I have not seen them for a long time, so I really want to go to see the Sunameri.
[164 words]

picture Toba aquarium

No comments: