Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Using computers

I am not good at using the comoputers. However I use it when I do my homework because I know it is so conbinience to do my reports. First, it is easy to wirte reports. If I make mistakes, I can chasnge the words easily. It is OK only to click and type. I don't have to use eraser. Second, I can get many information by using Internet. I can get information from all over the world. I mean I can read the newspaper in the other contries easily. Finally, I can communicate with many people not only Japanese, but also foregin people. I send e-mail easily.

However the computer have some bad points. First, it is often out of order. It is too complex and expensive to fix. And then, not every information in the Internet is ture. I have to judge what information I can believe. We need the ability that we can choice real information.

Actually, the computer is so advantage invention. However, is we use it worng way, it will happen serious problem. We have to learn many things about computers.

[187 words, total 14741 words]

No comments: