Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Foreign Country

I have been to Australia when I was a high school student. I want to west side of Australia, Perth. Perth is big city, so I could enjoy shopping. However, Perth had good nature. There is beautiful sea, and people can swim in the sea even if it is winter. It is so amazing, isn't it? What is better, Australian was so kind and friendly. My host family was so good for me. They often talked with me, so I was so happy.

Next, I will go to Canada to study cultures. Canada is rich cultural country, so I will be able to see good point of many cultures. I heard about Canada from many people. Canada is beatiful especially in the fall. And then, Canadian is so friendly and kind. I hope to communicate with them in Canada. I really want to go to Canada. I will do my best in Canada.

[154 words]

No comments: