Saturday, June 7, 2008

MR ~27 dresses~


I watched "27 dresses" last week. I have not told about it yet, so I will introduse the movie. "27 dresses" . This movie's director is a woman whose name is Anne Fletcher. I think she is good director. She is understanding woman's feeling, so I could agree with this movie.

First, I tell you this story. The heroine was Jane. She liked marriage ceremony. Planning marriage celemony was her life. She felt happy when people looked like happy. However, she was always a bridesmate! She had attended to her friends marriage ceremony, 27 times!! She had 27 dresses ,that she weared in the ceremonies, in her clozet and speculated about her happiness. Of course, she also wanted to be happy. She dreamed to be happy with her boss, James. However, she couldn't say her feeling because James fell in love with Jane's sister, Tess. And then, she have to plan their marriage celemony. It is so terrible, isn't it?? However, she couldn't say "No"to anyone because she always worked steadily and responsibly for other people. One day, she met Kebin. He was a reporter and interested in Jane's life. Since then, many happneing was occured. How is it solved? And Could she be happy?? Please check it.

Next, I tell my opinions. This movie make me think about what happiness is. Jane worked too hard for her impotant person. She forgot to think about herself. It appeared woman's daily feeling, I think. This story is written by Aline Brosh McKenna, and directed by Anne Fletcher. They are both woman, so this movie can show real woman's bother. Maybe most of woman hanker to be like Jane. However, I learned happiness will not come. If we want to be happy, we have to behave by ourselves. Jane was played by Katherine Heigl. She got married actually. She was so happy now, so she can play Jane perfectly, I guess. I felt happy with Jane.

Finally, this movie is included some comedy. When you watch it, you can laugh, cry, and feel happy. I really recommend you this movie.

[337words]


http://movies.foxjapan.com/27dress/
http://www.27dressesthemovie.com/

No comments: