Monday, June 9, 2008

Chibi-Gyara☆


Do you know "Chibi-gyara"?? It is a kind of poem. It always give me courage and power. The book was written by "Bon-boyague". I think he is a good writer! Therefore, I will introduce "Chibi-Gyara".


There are many animals in the book. For example, cats, penguins, monkeys, dogs, and so on. They are so cute. And then, there are some massages with animals. For example, "It is no problem even if you lose your way. Everyone lives in their life for the first time." My translation is not good, but it is really good message. It says that people are often confused in the life, but it is natural things. It is not only about you!! His massages makes me happy.


"Chibi-Gyara" was published part one to part seven. I always make relaxed by it. You can find it in the book store. I write on web adress. Please check it!!


http://www.bonboya-zyu.com/bonboya-zyu/index.html

[155 words]

No comments: