Sunday, June 29, 2008

Driving!!

Yesteerday, I went driving with my friends. There were twenty five people and we used six cars. At first, we would go to "Otachimisaki", and do BBQ, but it was rainy yesterday. We had to change the plan. And then, we went to Aso!

First, we gthered at exchanged student dam at 10:30. We changed the plan there, and decided to go to Aso. We rode each cars and left dam at about 11:oo. However I didn't need drive. We stopped by for a little break. My friend and I bought Imoten and divided it. It was so delicious. And then, we arrived camping place, and started BBQ. We aeparated two groups. Our group took long time to fire. We used fan and tried hard. However it was good expereience. We could enjoyed eating and talking. After that, we explored in the forest, playing by Frisbee, taking pictures and so on. We laughed a lot.

Secound, we went to pool in Azeria21. Some people swam in the pool. and the others rested. I didn't swim. I looked at people who swam in th pool, and talked with my friends. We spended there for teo hours.

Finally, we went back to the dam and eat dinner and held the Rob's birthday party! Tomoko-san prepared birthday cake for Rob. We ate, talked, listened to music, and so on. We enjoyed our time in any way. The most interesting was plying with Pooh. There was a one pooh with us during driving, everyone controled it and talked. It looked pooh was alive!! It was so funny. I really wanted the pooh.

I could make great memory with exchanged students. I could make new friends, talked a lot. It was so wonderful driving. Thank you for taking me!! Let's go to more trip in summer vacation!!
[309 words]

No comments: