Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My favorite movies

I will talk about my favorite movies today. I don't watch movies so often, but I like the movies that I have ever watched. Especially, "E.T." and "27 dresses" are my best movies. First, I will talk about "E.T."  I was an elementary school student when I watched the movie. However, I could understand what the movie wanted to say. It said friendship is so important in our life, didn't it? I thought I have to make good relationships with my friends. And then, I will talk about "27 dresses." I watched the movie last week. I recommend you, especially women. The movie was full with women's dreams. I really want to be like Jane, who is a heroine of this movie. This movie made me happy.

I like movies. My friends teach me what movie is interesting, so I will watch it when I have time.

[152 words, total: 14127 words]

No comments: