Sunday, June 15, 2008

Speech Contest

Today, I went to see the speech contest. Exchanged students talked about their topics in Gakusei-kaikan. Every one did so wonderful speech. I was impressed it because they talked about many things I am interested in. For example, good point of dialect, what is the life, experience of diet, and so on. It express their characteristic, I thought. All of them had good idea, and they could speak about it by their expression.

I know, it is not easy. I attended English speech contest last year, and I could learn how difficult to explain what I want to talk in the other language. I was really confused. However, exchanged student could talk clearly what they want to say. I was so surprised, and it made me enthusiastic. I want to talk what I want to say in English like them. Thereof, I will practice speaking harder in English lounge! Besides, I want to enjoy talking with them a lot!!

[160 words , total 14482 words]

No comments: