Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lemon Pie


Today, I would not but any food at my university. However, I really hungry after class. I had a TOEFL seminar, so I went to bakery because "I can't fight when I am hungry". And then, I found fantastic bakery! It was a lemon pie. It was not new product, but I had never seen it. What was better, it had just baked!! Of course, I bought it. It was good smell, and taste was great. It was sour a little bit, but sweet. It cost one hundred thirty yen. It was not expensive. If you find it, you should check it!

And then, I went to TOEFL seminar. Today's lesson was reading section. I was not good at reading. I can't skin and scan well. I have to find the key words in the passage, but I have poor vocabulary. I mean I need more vocabulary, and to read faster. Time is limited, so I have to read fast and answer correctly. It is difficult, but I believe the result come with me when I practice hard. I will do my best.
[186 words, total: 14313 words]

No comments: