Saturday, June 21, 2008

Halifax!!


I will talk about Halifax in Canada today. I really want to go there. I'm taking the test in order to go abroad. I apply to "SMU" in Halifax. I will tell you why I am interested in there.


First, Halifax has many nature, history and modern buildings. I can see Halifax in many point of view. Nature and history is connected with culture. I can see thinking of Canadian by them, especially history. Halifax is oldest city where speaking English in Canada started. I mean when I see Halifax history, I can learn to start of Canada.


Second, Halifax is near the Prince-edoward island. It is model place of "Anne of Green Gables", written by L.M. Mongomeri. The picture is Anne's house. It is nice, isn't it? There are beautiful nature and I can see the view in the novel. It seem to dream!!
Finally, people are so friendly. There are many races in Canada, so they are generous even Japanese. Besides, they often hold volunteer. I want to attend it and communicate with many people. I think I can fell Canada on my body through my experiences.
I want to learn cultures, natures, history, and how to communicate with people. It will be hard life, but it will be good for me. I keep trying!!
[221 words]

No comments: