Monday, June 23, 2008

All about my "Keitai"

Today, I will talk about my cell phone. Cell phone is so conbinience. It has many functions, good designs, and so on. Its role is not only phone. We always use it different way.I will explain about my cell phone, 816SH, soft-bank.

My cell phone was new one, made by sharp. Color is pink, and it is small and thin because it is slide type cell phone. Holding type is sometimes tick, so I chose this one. It is easy to carry in my pocket. It is smaller than others. In fact, its screen is smaller than others, too. However, it is no problem because my cell phone shows letters bigger than normal one. It is easy to see e-mail, web-site, and so on.

My cell phone's good point is not only looks but also function. First, when I receive the e-mail from my friends, my cell phone decorate it automatically. For example, if my friend sent e-mail with heart mark, my cell phone show me heart on the background. It is so cute, and makes me happy. And then, my cell phone has world clock, and I can use it in the other country. I mean I can check the time in the world and send e-mail. Time difference is not problem at all.

Next, I can listen to music, take pictures. My cell phone capacity is large enough to I can enjoy. It can memorize five hundred addresses, one thousand e-mails, and so on. And then, of course I can use memory stick when I need.

Finally, I will talk about soft-bank service. It is one of the best points. I can call and send e-mail to my family and friends, who use soft-bank cell phone, for free!! Therefore, I don't pay so much money. I hope my friends had soft-bank cell phone!!

This is my cell phone. How about yours? Please tell me and talk about it!!

[334 words]

No comments: