Thursday, June 5, 2008

English Lounge

Today, there are many people in the English lounge. There are a few people are there on Wednesday, so I was happy.

Today, we played a game. We separated five groups. At first, we had two blue coins and five red coins each groups. And then, there are many question cards, so one person read one of the question. We had to answered it by number. For example, when did "Thanks giving day" start? ( Answer is 1620) We had to guess it, and wrote it down. All group show the answer each other, and lined up. Next, we discussed which answer is nearest with partner, and bet the coins. When we were correct, we could get more coins. It was easy game, but we could enjoy it!

However, in fifth period, there were only two guests there. We just talked together about going abroad. It is my dream, so I heard about it from the person who will go abroad from this summer. I want to be like her. I will do my best.

[174 words]

No comments: