Saturday, May 31, 2008

Think anout "Cats" ~Writing Essay: Performance Review1-04












Today, I will talk about my favorite musical. I love musical, but most of my friends are not interested in musical. I want to tell you about goodness of musical, so I introduce "Cats" that is played by "Gekidan-Siki". "Cats" is my favorite musical. Now, let me start.


At first, I will talk about story of "Cats". Maybe you know, "Cats" is story about cats, and this day has special ceremony. The top of cats is decided this night. Many cats have each peculiar characteristics, funny, caprice, glutton, and so on. Their similarity is that all of them aim top of the cats. They appeal their ability in order to be chosen as top of the cats. And then, some accidents happen in the ceremony. For example, atrocious cat carry off one old cats, which was respected by all cats! Of course, one cat is chosen as the top of the cats!! They solve all of the problem by amazing way. It is so interesting.


Next, I will talk about "cats". There are too many cats, so I introduce main cats and my favorite cats. First, "Old Deuteronomy" is old but dignified cat. He decide the top of the cats. He is respected by all cats. However he was carried off by "Macavity", which is a desperate criminal cat. Next, "Grizabella" is poor cat. She was beautiful actress cats and fascinated by her performance, but now she is castaway. Every cats don't want to approach her except "Shirabab". Shirabab is cute kitten. She has interested in Grizabella. As the result, Grizabella can be the top of the cats because of Shirabab. "Mr. Mistoffolees" is a wonder cat. He can use magic, but he doesn't think it is special. He found Old Deuteronomy. And then, "Mancstrap" is a leader of the cats. He saved Old Deuteronomy from Macavity. Finally, my favorite cats are "Mungo Jerry" and "Rumpleteazer". They are couple of thief. They are not important cats, but so funny. I'm really sorry because I can't introduce all of the cats. The other cats are also unique, so please check them!!


Next, I will talk about what is the wonderfulness of "Cats". I have been fascinated since I saw "Cats". All of contents is great. First, songs and dances are so exciting. Words have mean one by one. They express all of feeling by songs and dances. It is so amazing. Second, you should attend the performing art. Performing art was made big size, For example there are big tennis racket, shoes, bottle, and so on. The reason is this is cats story. We are not human but cats in the playhouse. We can have cat's viewpoint. That means it appeals what cats feel about human, their name, their life and so on. It is interesting, isn't it? And then you should notice about cats' name. They have strange names. It says that all cats want special name, only one in the world.


"Cats" gives me impression. "Cats" is the best musical I have ever seen. Story is clearly, songs ans dance is powerful, and you can be attached to the cats. If you need more information, you should check the web page. I recommend you this musical having confidence. If you see it, the way to think the "cats" will change!!


[546 words]





1 comment:

Ina said...

I chose your essey for Interesting because I can understand your opinion. I also think about Cat is so interesting musical.
I want to show it again, so let's go together!!