Friday, May 9, 2008

Teaching Japanese

Today, I had a growing up Japanese teacher course. I always get hungry when I have TOEFL course or that course. Today, I went to bakery with my friend before the course. And then, I found nice food!! It was rusks!! There are about ten pieces of rusks in a pack. There were three kinds of rusks today, I bought plane one. My friends bought the other one. Do you know how much is it? It is only fifty yen!! There were much enough to have tea time pleasantly. It was so crisp and good. We had been tired but we could overcome the course because of the rusks.

Anyway, I learned about what is important to make lessons. We have to plan which text book I use, how to communicate with students, and of course, how to teach Japanese. There are a lot of things I have to think, so I was confused. However I can hear interesting story in the class. That means I can get many information, so it is good for me.

This week was only three days, but I was so busy. All day I have courses and two days have part time job!! However I will be busy more and more since now. I will overcome this semester by eating delicious rusks!!

[218 words]

No comments: