Wednesday, May 14, 2008

English Lo unge

I went to English lounge, today. I go there every Wednesday. Last week there were a few people, so we didn't know what I should do. However there many people in the room today, we had a good time. I will talk about it.

English lounge is the room for people who want to speak English more. I often go there and I practice speaking English. We talk about our life, going abroad, studying English and so on. There are a few exchanged student there, so we can talk with them. Sometime, we talk about other languages. It is so fun!!

Today, I talked about Korean, part-time job, and so on. The most interesting one was hometown's food. There are many interesting the way to eat. For example, we eat "Hiyashicyuuka" with mayonnaise in my hometown. I thought it was naturally until coming Kumamoto. This story surprised the people in English lounge. All of them said they couldn't believe it. However, it is true!!

Actually, we can hear many interesting story there. What is better, I can have a chance speaking English. There are little time that we can speak English in the daily life. It is good chance!! Therefore I want more people to come English lounge.

[212 words]

No comments: