Monday, May 26, 2008

My other classes

I take a lot of classes in my school. I take fourteen classes. Therefore I am so busy nowadays. However most of my classes are so interesting.

First, I like psychology. I am interested in it, so I started studying it. During class, I have to think many situations in the daily life. I notice that our feeling is so complex, so we have to control it well. And then, I learn Japanese history. It is good for me. I want to go abroad. If I learn about Japanese history well, I can talk about it in the other country. It is important to explain about Japan in foreign country, so I will try to learn about it harder. FInally, I learn some linguistics. I had never thought about language seriously till I attend these class. However, I have a lot of things I had not known. These are so profound and difficult.

I have a lot of assginment, so I spend a hard day. However, I know it is good for me. I will keep trying.

[177 words]

No comments: