Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's so cute, isn't it??

This is my first post of movie. I hope you like it.

I love "The Peter Rabbit". You maybe know or have heard before, I guess. However, people don't know about it. I had seen it on TV show since my childhood, but I have not seen recently. I find this on "YouTube", so I write about it.

I love "The Peter Rabbit" because it makes me happy. I like animals, and a lot of animals appeared in this story. And then, this pictures are so heart-warming. They are so cute!! Finally, the story is nice. When you are tired, why don't you see this story. At first, you may be confused, but please keep going!! It is introduction, and animation will start soon. You will be able to be relaxed when you watch it.

I recommend you to watch it! It is so cute and you feel heart-warming!!

[153 words]

1 comment:

nojomi said...

Hiii, mii!! Piter Rabit is very cute!!! I love the animation. I used to watch them when I was a kindergarten student. I felt it's nostalgic and I enjoyed watching it!! by nojomi