Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Celemony!!

Today, I went to Okayama. My cousin lives there and today she got married!! She invited me, so I went with my family and relatives. It was so fantastic ceremony, and I was moved. I will talk about it!!

I rode on the 6:00 train. It takes about two hours to Hakata. I met my relatives at Hakata station. We changed the train and went to Okayama. Okayama was colder than Kumamoto, so I felt cold a bit. And then, we went to the church.

As soon as arriving at the church, I could see my cousin. She was in the white dress, and she looked happy. I wanted to talk with her, but she and her husband were busy, so I waited a chance. At noon, wedding ceremony started. It was small church, but the ceremony was great!! Everyone looked so happy and smiled. I could take some pictures with her.

And then, wedding reception was held. I heard they planed this reception themselves. They decided dishes, events, music, and so on. Bridegroom is musician, so he played keyboard himself and his friends played the flute and sang. Thier music were wonderful. One of them was the music he composed. My cousin cried because of happiness. All of reception was so nice!!

I went back home at 10:00. It was so hard schedule. However I don't felt tired. I can write this blog now!! My cousin were really happy, and it made me happy, too. She always kind to me, so I like her very much. I hope they are happy always and forever!!

[268 words]

No comments: