Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Teaching for kids!!

I work at Kumon twice a week. Today, I had a part time job. I communicate with many kids there. I also learn about many things there. Have you ever studied at Kumon?? I will talk about Kumon today.

I have studied Kumon more than fourteen years. Kumon's study plan is agreeable to my taste. I can study on my pace, and we repeat same things again and again, so we can understand hoe to solve the questions. Even now, I study French at Kumon. You can study not only English, but also French, German, Speed Reading System (SRS), and so on. These are subjects for adults. Do you know that? It is natural even if you don't know. It is not famous. I knew it because I have learned at Kumon for a long time. However, I am sad because everyone think learning at Kumon is childish. Not at all!

Anyway, I am not only a student but also a teacher. I often teach three subjects, Japanese, math, and English, to the upper grades of elementally school and junior high school students. Some of them study so hard, and the others don't. I am sometime annoyed, but I can understand their feeling because I also overcome it. When I was a kid, the study was so hard and difficult. However I have kept trying, I can be a teacher at Kumon and like English. I want to say to my students that keep trying is key of succeed. And then, nowadays, I think about how to teach. I explain so hard, but I can't do it well, especially Japanese. I think I have a lot of things to learn.

Sometime, I teach from many things from kids. They often know that I don't know. I am surprised at them. I and communicate with kids. I like kids, so it is good time for me.

Can you learn about Kumon? It is so good place to study and work. I have a lot of benefits. I will keep trying and teach many things to children. And then, I want to improve myself in order to be good teacher. I like my work!!

[366 words]

No comments: