Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Listening Training


Hi! I will introduce my listening training. First, I listen to English music, for example, Celine Dion's CD, Disney music, and so on. Second, I often go English lounge. Finally, I listen to some story in English. I will explain more detail!!

Nowadays, I listen to music that is sung in English. I was not interested in it, but my friends know a lot of English song, so I try to listen to it. Sometime, it was too fast to hear, but I listen to many times. I can enjoy it. Therefore I listen to it on the train every morning.

And then, I often go English lounge. I can listen to interesting topics in English. I not only listen to English, I practice speaking English. I can see many people in the room. That mean I can make many friends! The more people I meet, the more English skill I can improve.

Finally, I have started to listen some stories on the Internet. My teacher introduced the homepage, I can hear many stories that I have known already and not known yet. I can hear interesting stories. I heard a few stories, and I recommend you "Lazy Jack". The picture that is above this post. It was so funny story. It was not so difficult or long, so I could heard it smoothly. It is good training!! Here is the address → http://storynory.com/2008/04/21/lazy-jack/

I can increase the opportunity to listen to English. I think these are good exercise for me because it is not strict. I can do it on my pace. You should try it. Then, you should hear "Lazy Jack"!!
[272 words]

No comments: