Monday, May 12, 2008

Shopping★


Today, I went to You-me town with my friends. Of course, our purpose was shopping. I bought two things today. I spent much money, but I think it was not waste.


First, we looked for our clothes. We tried on many clothes even if we will not buy. There are many cute new summer clothes, and it made us excited!! We walked around there for three hours. At last, I bought the clothes that my friends chose for me. It was summer wear, so I am looking forward to wearing it.


And then, we looked for mother's day present. I had not decided what I bought at that time. Eventually, I bought a pot plant. I knew, it was not interesting. However, my mother likes flowers, so I bought it. It was small, but cute flowers.


I gave her the flowers at once. She was surprised but looked happy. I could express gratitude for her. I lost much money, but I could get a many happiness.


[168 words]

No comments: