Monday, April 21, 2008

Teaching Japanese

Today, I had a growing Japanese teacher course at my university. I have been interested in Japanese teacher for a long time, because I want to work in foreign country. Therefore, I decided to take this course with my friend.

Today, I introduced myself and listened to other's. There are fourteen people in the class. We talked about our home country and the reason why we took the class. I was surprise because everyone had clear opinions and their goals. I was given stimulus by them, so I thought I had to study hard.

What is more, I learned what is the role of Japaneses teacher. There are many role, for example, Japanese teacher have to make plans to teach, teach Japanese, listen to student's anxiety , and so on. We need patience to be a Japanese teacher. If students don't understand Japanese, we have to keep teaching till they can understand. It is difficult and hard work, I think. However, it is also have value. I can learn about Japan myself too, I may get a chance I work in other country. What is better, I can meet many countries people, and communicate with them.

I will learn how to teach Japanese so that my dream will come true. I know it is not easy, but I will do my best.

[224 words]

No comments: