Thursday, April 17, 2008

Confused!!

I had a writing class today. In writing class, I have to use computer. I was so confused it because I am not good at using computer. No, it was not only computer. I am not good at using electronic products. This time, I will explain about it.

I have broken a lot of electronic products. For example, Cleaner, TV, cell phone, rice cooker, and so on. People often say I made mistake how to use them. However I did not do anything wrong. I just used them! It is true. That mean I don't know the reasons why they were broken. Therefore, I don't like using computer because I can't understand it. It is too difficult for me.

However I know computer is necessary for my future. It is difficult to get a job without using computer. Computer is so convenience that we can work efficiency. I guess, I must not avoid it! If I can use it easily, I can like it. The writing class is important for me. My teacher teach me about it in writing class. He always help me. His advice is easy to understand, so I can keep trying.

I will write blog more often in order to increase opportunities that i touch the computer. I want to improve this blog more, and overcome my weakness. I will attend the class hard and keep trying since now!

[187 words]

No comments: