Friday, April 18, 2008

Cherry pie!



This week passed too fast. All class started and, I had a lot of things I had to do. It was so busy. I think I have to be accustomed to this life as so as possible.





However, I had a small happy event. Yesterday, I found my friend ate pie I have never seen. It was cherry pie! She told me that was new one in bakery. I love cherry since I was a child, so today, I went to bakery in my university. I had not been to bakery for a long time, so I was so surprised because there were many new bread. However, my purpose was cherry pie, so I bought as soon as I found it. After school, I ate the cherry pie. It was less sour but sweet than I thought, and so delicious! I could get small happiness today.

If you waver in your lunch or snack, you should eat cherry pie! I recommend you.

[162 words]

No comments: