Thursday, April 17, 2008

My favorite contry!


Yesterday, I went to lecture about Australia. I want to go Australia in order to learn English and Australian culture. Australian teacher came to my university, and he had a lecture. It was so exciting for me because I love Australia!!


At first I will explain about why I love Australia. When I was high school student, I went to Australia with home stay. I had never been to foreign countries, so I was so excited. There are many beautiful sky and sea, many animals that we can't see in Japan, many people who are kind and friendly, and so on. The most impressive things for me was Rottenest island. I was moved that every thing were beautiful. Sky, sea, plants... It was so amazing! I could see the animal that you can't see only in this island. It was so cute.(Picture is that!)I could relax there and I liked Australia more than before.


Therefore, I think I want to go to Australia as exchanged student. It was so difficult because I have to pass the exam. However I want to see many things that I never seen, and I don't notice, by own my own. It is boring hearing about it. Seeing is believing.


So, I went to listening ti explanation about going abroad to Australia, and asked some questions to Australian teacher. I could know about important things. More things I hear, more interested In I have. I have to study not only English but also culture in order to enjoy going abroad.
[258 words]

No comments: