Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My New Hobby

Today, my younger sister had soft tennis game. She is member of soft tennis club and regular. This was first game since she was a regular, so I went to watching tennis game and cheer her.

I have played soft tennis, but it was difficult for me. When I played soft tennis, I need power more than tennis because the ball is soft and light. I couldn't control the direction of ball. However, my sister is good at play it. She started it since she was a junior high school student. She practice every day, so I was happy when I heard she could take part in the game. In this morning, she was so excited.

Today, her condition was so good. She got some survive aces, smash points, volley points. She could move a lot. I didn't know about soft tennis rules, but I could enjoy it. It was so exciting! Players hit balls so fast and accurately. I don't know how they do such a things. However, they were so cool. While I watched my sister's game, I liked soft tennis very much. What is better, my sister's team ranked in best four!! It is so nice, isn't it?

Therefore, I will try to play soft tennis with my sister when I have a time. I could know about my sister I didn't know, and I have new hobby now.

[239 words]

No comments: