Thursday, April 10, 2008

My favorite movie ( book review1-09 )


Do you know E.T.? Maybe everyone know the movie because it is so famous. I watched it when I was a child the first time, and I watch it sometimes even now. Therefore, I read E.T. this time. It was written in easy English, so I could read it at once.

E.T. was a short form of "extra-terrestrial". One day, one of them was separated his friend to the earth. He was alone, so he asked plants what he should do. Then he met one boy, named Elliott. Elliott was afraid of E.T. at first, but he was interested in E.T. gradually. He wanted to stay with E.T. However E.T. had to go his star. E.T. tried to contact with his friend, but he couldn't. He became sick and what is worse, scientists found E.T. and took him laboratory. E.T. got sick worse, and his heart stopped moving. Everyone, even Elliott, thought E.T. was dead, but he just contacted with his friends. Elliott noticed it and he took E.T. his spaceship.

It was story of friendship. I think friends is so important to our life. Elliott and E.T. were different, but they were good friends. They had to separate and it was so sad, but their heart were so close. I think people can be happy if they have many friends. However, even if I have only one friend, I am happy when our heart is connected. I have friends who I can't meet easily, but I understand them and they also understand me. I can talk everything to them and they talk many things to me. I feel our heart were connected, so I am so happy. I want to help each other and be friend forever. I can know how wonderful friendship is after reading this book.

This book was not difficult, so I recommend you this book.

[326 words]

No comments: