Sunday, April 20, 2008

Monja-yaki!

Today, my mother went my sister's tennis game all day. I was at home alone, so I had to prepare tonight dinner. However, I was a bit busy, so I thought easy but delicious one. I decided to make Monja-yaki. Do you like it? When I ate it for the first time, I really liked it. So I often make it at home.

It is easy to make it, so everyone can cook it. You need only base of Monja-yaki. You can buy it any every shop. And you should only cut a cabbage, mix it with the base, and heat it. It is good to eat cheese on the Monja, noodles in the Monja, and so on. You can cook your ordinal Monja at your house.

Therefore, I like to cook Monja-yaki at my house. I can cook it own by own. Someday, I want to hold Monja-yaki party with my friends.

[158 words]

No comments: