Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Family and Other Animals ( book review1-07 )

I will write book review. This time, I read "My Family and Other Animals". This book was written by Gerald Durrel and this story was true. I was surprised because his life was so interesting.

He lived in England, but his family had usual illness. His mother and author had bad colds, his brother had a problem with his ears, and so on. One day, his oldest brother suggested to move to the countryside, and they did it. The author met a lot of good people and animals. Some people gave him animals or taught him about them. He sometimes brought dangerous animals to his house, like scorpion, snake and so on, so his family thought it was bad idea. However he liked animals, he brought animals again and again. New house was too small to live with many animals, so they moved many times. Finally, he established zoo.

I think this story was talked calmly. Sometimes, happening was occurred but I was tired to read. I want to live with many animals, but I don't want snakes and scorpions. It was really unconfortabe for me.

[187 words]

No comments: