Monday, October 13, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

I couldn't write blog for a few days because I had a English Weekend!! We had planed so hard. So, I want to talk about it today.

First day was Friday. We went to Nishigoshi campas at seven. We had to prepare and check schedule. After the orientation, we had a meeting, and leader told us heed. Then we try to play cross cultural game. We made the game by myself, so we have to make sure whether it function as a game or not. Besides we have to be able to explain about the game. As the result, we thought it is good. And then, we went upstairs, and begun to eat and drink. on Friday, we stayed there with exchanged students. We really enjoyed the time.

Next morning, we got up at seven thirty. After the breakfast, I went to school to pick up participants. Most of students gathered at school on times, but a few people didn't come. we were really confused. After a while they came to Nishigoshi campas, so it was OK. Then, we had a small opening ceremony, and strated English Weekend.
At first, we did "Mingo-Mouzi" game. It was introduction game. We could be friend trough the game. Everyone looked enjoying. After that, we ate lunch. It was the Takosu!! We made it by ourselves. It was so delicious!! Then, we did cross-cultural game. I was so nervous, but everyone could understand the purpose of the game. I wanted people to experience different culture. I was relieved because people told me it was good game.And then, we played a few games more. At night, we had a barbecue party outside. we prepared many meats, but it had gone too fast!! However, we could enjoy and talk with many people.

The last day, we get up ar seven and prepared for the EW. At first, we had to put away many Futons and clean the rooms. And then, we prepared for breakfast. We worried that coon flake would too scarce, but it was no problem. In the morning, we played many cardgames, boad games, and so on. Mr. and Ms.Waterman helped me a lot. I asked for them many things, so I was really sorry. They said to me " No problem." so I was really happy. Mr. Waterman leaded people when people played "Werewolf". It was so funny game and we had to use our brain. Mr, Waterman was a good story teller, so everyone were excited. Of course, I also could enjoy!! In the afternoon, we went to picking up the pears and oranges. I have not picked up them, so I was really happy to do it. People were also looking forward it. We enjoyed it so much and went back to school.

I told about only part of EW. I can not tell all of them because it is too much to tell. I took many pictures so I can remember it anytime. There were many problems, and we were sometimes comfused. However, it was good memories. I want to attend it next time, but I can't because I will go to Canada. I am really sorry, but I want next staff to make interesting EW nwt year!!

[529 words]

No comments: