Saturday, October 4, 2008

Career Design Class

Today, I had a supplementary lecture in second and third period. The class was career design class. I took the class because I thought I had to consider well about my future. I can't image my future now because I don't know "getting the job" well. How should I write resume, care in interview test, and so on. Besides I have to know the circumstance of society. Therefore I decided to take this class.

This time, the theme of the class was self-understanding. I thought what I am good at, I am working on in my university life, and I will do after ten years. It was more difficult work than I thought. I couldn't answer those questions. However, as I wrote down what I did in the past, I found my new characteristics. I have studied English for a long time, and I really like it. I can enjoy my unversity life, and make many friends through studying English. Also I like people. I like to talk, hang out with people.

I learn self-understanding is important to think my futer. I can know what I need to do for the future by understanding my self well. I also could find what I want to do. I want to use my English skill, and cantact with many people. Therefore, I have to improve my English and communication skills in my university life.

[237 words]

No comments: