Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dream Land

My favorite place is "Disney Land". I went there many times, and I am never tired of it. I always feel that it is a dream land. I can enjoy so much. There are three reasons.

First, it has many attractions. it is not only roller corser. There are many attractions that we can learn about cross cultures. Foe example, "It's a small world" is one of them. There are many country's landscape. It makes me relax. If you like rollercorster, you should get in "The best of three roller coaster", Spraxh moutain, Big Thander mountain, and Space mountan. It is so exciting.

Secound, I can see many fantastic things there. Many characters appeared in the parade. The parade is changed each seasons. I like parade, so I want to see again and again. Especially the night parade is beautiful. Many lights twinkle and great music sounds. I always gaze it and take many pictures.

Finally, I can eat delicous food there. There are many kinds of food, snacks, drinks, traditional food, and so on. Certainly churos is the one of famous snacks in the Disney land. It is less expensive than othe foods and delicious.

No comments: