Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Many Many Foooooood!!

My favorite activity is eating. Fall have many delicious food, for example, chestnuts, sweet potetos, muahrooms, and so on. I often eat sweet poteos in fall. When I was a child, I used to go harvest it with my friend. There are many vegitables, beans. we gat them and my friend's grandfathr cooked it. We could eat so frash vegitables, and delicous sweet potetos. Beside, we brought them to our house, and bake some little cakes. It is also fantastic!!

I could not go to harvesting nowadays, but I really want to go if I have a chance. I can feel happiness that I can eat delicious and safty food. We have many problems about food. We can't eat food safty. Eating is really really important and most of people must be like it. I hope we can eat all food with ease. Then we can enjoy fall more and more!!

No comments: