Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I love Disneeeeey!!



How many times have you been to Disney Land?? I love Disney Land so I always go there when I visit my friend's house in Tokyo.I went there in summer vacation. It is known to many people as a dream land. I think so, too. I am never tired of there. All of things in Disney Land makes me happy, and I can enjoy all day because of three good points about Disney Land. That is the reason why I like that place. Therefore, I want to explain the three points.

First, there are many attractions. It makes me exciting. I always get "fast pass" in order to ride popular attractions. Especially, the three best of mountains is great. In the "Sprush mountain", you can see many cute characters, but you can't be relived because it the boat that you ride fell down suddenly at last. "Space mountain" is speedy roller coaster. You are in the space, so you can see only so much stars. the coaster go around in the situation. You can't think ahead which direction the coaster go. And then, you can see all around of Disney Land when you ride "Big thunder mountain". The landscape is so nice both of day and night. You should ride this one the last.

There are not only roller coaster but also shows, ghost house, and so on. My favorite is "It's a small world". t is a good unknown spot. There are the people not so much. I mean you can ride it soon without waiting. And then, you can learn about culture in it. You travel all over the world, and the many dolls, that wear cultural uniform, play tradition instrument, sing a song. You can be relaxed in it!!

Second, I can eat many delicious food there. Do you know that there are two kinds of spot where you can eat? One is restaurant, the other is small shop. In the restaurant, you can eat many tradition food, Chinese, Italian, and so on. It is a little expensive, but you can feel rich. They are so delicious. You can eat with characters in some restaurant. In small shop, you can buy light meal. It is less expensive than in restaurant. It may be good idea that you call at many shops and eat many kinds of foods. I will give you some recommendations. When you want to eat at restaurant, how about "Polynesian Restaurant". There are Riro and Stich and they show you their performance.

Third, you can see many interesting, cute, and beautiful view there. Do you know about "Hide Mickey Mouse"? In the Disney Land, there are many Mickey you don't notice. For example, figure on the wall, shape of the tree, and so on. They control even shadow!! The shape of shadow is Mickey. I was surprised when I know the existence. I never find it, so I try to find it next time. And then, of course, there are many characters and they are so cute and funny. They sometime appear, so you should take pictures with them. You can see many characters also in the parade. I recommend you night parade. It is so beautiful. Many lights twinkle, and I admire it.

Why do you feel that Disney Land has fantastic view? Because there are no garages on the ground and all of flowers is not die. They care about detail point, so we can enjoy the environment. Besides, we can see many type of world in each area. I mean you can see traditional building in Western Land, cute building in Fantasy Land.

These are the reason I like Disney Land. It makes me happy, so I forget my trouble in daily life. Especially, I like around Cinderella castle. I can see many parade, fire works, shows, and so on. And then, I feel that I come to dream land there the best. I really want to go there again and again!!


http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdl/
[661 words]

No comments: