Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Commonsense Test.

Today, I had a meeting in lunch time. The exchanged students had to go the meeting. The purpose of meeting was learning about test for a job. I will go abroad next week, so I can't prepare for the test. After coming back to Kumamoto, I will have to take many test for jobs. However, if I didn't enough practice and prepare, I could not pass the test. I have to do it since now, so I decided to take the lesson.

Today, we did the pre-test about common sense. I think it was too difficult for me. It was about politics, history, and geography. I am not good at them, especially politics. I could not answer most of the questions about politics. I know it is important. I try to read newspaper every day...

Next time, we will take the test like that again. The theme wll be politics. I have to check important events, person, and so on by next Tuseday. It will be useful for my future, so I will do my best.

[179 words]

No comments: