Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reeeeading!!

Today, I had TOEFL class. Today, I learned how to answer the reading section effectively. Nowadays, my reading score is not good. So, I think about what I should do.

Last time, I could get score in the listening section as good as grammar section. I was not good at listening before. However, I practiced. I often listened to English music, stories, and talked with exchanged students. My teachers gave me some advices and I obeyed it. That is why I could improve my listening skill.

Therefore, I have to read a lot of sentences. I read many books written in English, but they were only novels. That is not enough. I have to read more difficult one, for example, newspaper, reports, and so on. However, what are assignments, what are classes, I don't have any times I can read it. At least, I will read newspaper written in English at the library.

[154 words]

No comments: