Friday, September 5, 2008

Yesterday event

On September 3rd, I stayed my friends house. We went to same high school and we are good friends. I went her house at three o'clock. We talked for a while. After that, we watched the movie whose title was " Picnic at the night". It was interesting. It was a story of high school life.
After that, we went to eat dinner. We ate Yakitori. It was delicious and the shopper was kind. He gave us good service. I want to go there again some day. At midnight, drinking, we talked again. And we played video game, read comic books, and so on. We had a good time. We slept at six o'clock in the morning!!

Next day, we went to school because I have to see the fesult of the test for going abroad. We took the test in June, and waited foe three month. I was nervous, because I really wanted to pass it. I was really happy when I saw the wall. My number was written!! I can go abroad next year!!

I will go to Halifax in Canada next year. I have time. I have to study English harder, prepare for it, and so on. Maybe I will be so busy for a year. I'll try it!!

[214 words]

2 comments:

Paul Beaufait said...

Hi, Mii!

Congratulations on your selection for a study abroad program in Nova Scotia. How did you settle on Halifax? When are you going, and for how long?

Rather than studying harder, I recommend studying smarter. If you want to learn about Halifax, and Canada in general, the CBC may be a good place to start listening, reading, and viewing:

http://www.cbc.ca/livinghalifax/

mii said...

Pab,
Thank you very much!!
I'll check it!!