Sunday, September 28, 2008

Let's study about our earth!! ~WE2-01~

How much knowledge about the earth do you have? There are many wonderful things on the earth, for example, countries, animals, archaeological creature, nature, and of course human beings! Most of people don't care that where they are, how they live, and so on. We have too less knowledge about the earth. I want to introduce this web site "National Geographic Kids". If you see this site, you can discover what you didn't know. There are many good points to learn in this web site.


First of all, you can check your geographic skill. You can know where the country is and many trivia about the country through the game. I recommend you one game, "Geo Spy". You many be know many countries name, but do you know where they are? You should click the right place of the country in this game. If you chose wrong place, this game give us the answer, so you can learn about it easily. Besides, this site has a lot of games. More games you try, more knowledge you can get. Besides, you can see many archaeological things on it. You will be moved by the wonderful landscape even if you are not interested in the history.


Second, you can watch many animals on this site for example, penguins, dolphins, lions, pandas and so on. Of course, there are many pictures, movies, games about animals. There are particular explanations. I moved because these wonderful animals live somewhere on the earth. I have never seem wild elephants, cheetah, and so on. Do you know that elephants sometimes hug by wrapping their trunks together as greeting and affection? Also, there are some animals I've never heard. If you like animals, I recommend this relatives site, here. And then, some of strange plants, like a Venus flytrap, are on it. I have heard about it but I didn't think it is a such interesting plants.


Third, you will know about many human beings and cultures, politics, history and so on. How do the foreign people live in daily life? And then, how do the other countries people think about Japan? You can know about both of them. Therefore, we can reconfirm our own country and learn other countries. It is important for me because even if you have many knowledge about others, it is no meaning when you don't know about yours. After that, you should check the other contries. Each contry has each good individualities. All of the people live hard.


You know, you can get many kind of knowledge in this site. There are many fantastic things on the earth. After I see this site, I try to care about the earth. Although the earth is the planet that I have live, I was too unconcern for it until now. We have to cherish our planet because many living things, are on it. Therefore, we should know about it more and find what we can do fir the earth. That is why I recommend to study about the earth.
[510 words]

7 comments:

chie said...

Hi, Mii! Good morning :-)

Your review is so good! I'm interested in game, 'Geo Spy.' I'll play game if I have a time!

I have a question. How did you find this web site?

chusong said...

heey, mii! i wanna try the games you introduced:) hehe

So I gotta ask you 2 questions. Why did you choose that web site? And did your games went well? I mean, did you enjoy the games of the site?

Anonymous said...

Heey Mio! Thnk u for your comment about my essay! x)
And also gotta say thnk u cuz you've worried about meeee---! *haha*
yap, maybe, i'll be fine as usual tommorrow! *haha* I feel totally bad but I'm hungry *ha*!

Sooo I just read your essay!
it was totally fun and i like this site!!
i love the video on this site yo! *hah:)
so i have a question about it!
in the website you chose, there are many tags right?
Which tag is most interesting for u??

have a good day!
see ya!

津志田祐 said...

Recently, I watched "Gladiator" that Russell Fu***** crowe starrs. I also watched "Batman Begins." If you wanna watch "The Dark Knight", you watch it first

coco said...

Hi, mii.
I'm very interested in games in this site.
Also, animals are cute! I think our earth is wonderful!!

Emily said...

Hi, hard worker Mio! First of all, I'm sorry to late my comment.

Well, among all websites I was recommended, "National gueographic" is the most interesting to me! Cuz I really love Animals, kids and nature!! As I could see many pictures related them, I've pasted this website on my blog's side ber! haha

Well, my favorite animal pic. is "American Bison". Did you see!? That's so strange, shaggy but charming!! Please see it when you're free. Shi-Yu-Mio!

mii said...

>chie
Thank you for your comment, Chie!!
You should play it, hahah :*)

I found the web site because of my teacher. When I told him that I like geograph, he recommended it. Then, I started to see the web site.

Can I answer your question enough? See ya!!

>chusong
Thank U for your comment, chongchong :)

I recommend the web site because it gives me a lot of things. I keep seeing it and it makes me relaxed. The web site is cute nad interesting, isn't it?? I always sew the pictures and try to get high score of "Geo Spy". However, it is difficult for me... hehe:)

>risaaa
Thank U, Risaaa!! And I hope you are all right now.

I recommend you, of course, animal pages!! There are so cute and strange animals!!Maybe you like it. Besides, you are interested in Canada, so you should check about Canada page!!
Let's study Canada together.
See ya :)

>tussie
Thank you for your advice!
I'll try it :)

>coco
Thank you, coco:)
I agree with you.I like our earth very much, so we have to save it.
Anyway, you should try to play animal games from game page. They are cute, too :)

>emiri
Thank you, emiriiiii :)
I am just glad that you read my blog post!!

I have not check "American Bison" yet!! I have to do it!! haha :)
Anyway, you should try to play the games. There are some animal games.
See U.