Sunday, September 21, 2008

Flower Arrengement

Today, I went to learn flower arrangement. I have not done it. I mean I did it for the first time.
the reason why I tried is I want to learn one of Japanese culture. It is important when I go abroad. I have to explain about Japan. However, I noticed I don't know about Japanese cultures. So, I tried to experienced to do it.

I was nervous because I have never seen how to do it. My teacher taught me one by one. Today, I made round arrangement. It is a round flower bouquet. At first, I was afraid of stuck on the flowers, but it was so interesting. It took about one hour. However, I felt shoter. I could made one my own flower arrangement, so I was really happy.

To learn culture is not easy. It was included many Japanese feeling, traditional thinking, and so on. I want to tell about it in Canada. I try to explain how japan is good country.

[167 words]

No comments: