Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My goal

August was finished!! And September started. Summer vacation leave only three week... This August, I had many events. I traveled Tokyo, met many friends, hung out with them, and so on. However, most of my friends went back their home now. Maybe I can't meet them easily. It is too sad for me. But I know everyone has their own goal. They have to keep trying in order to success their dreams. Of course, me too. I want to improve my English skill, and learned about intercultural understanding. Therefore I really want to go abroad because I can see many things on my own eyes. It is unusual expereience, isn't it?? I don't want to give up it. So, I also have to effort.
In September, I will study more. I want to encourage with my friends each other. If I can do it, I can keep trying more and more.

[154 words]

No comments: