Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lunch

Today, I went to school in the morning. I had to apply TOEFL class in the fall semester. There are still only five people in the class. I could not take the class in summer vacation because there were no people but me. I was so sad. Therefore I worry about it.

In the afternoon, I went to dometory, and met my friends. I have not seen her for a long time. First, I talked with her about our summer vacation for a few minuites. And then, we went shopping to Hirose for lunch. We would make lunch together. We bought meat, bread and some snacks. After going back to dometory, we made humberger. It was not difficult. We made humberg at first, and toast the bread. She put ti into Chiri souse. It was hot a little bit, but really good. I will make it again.

[147 words]

No comments: