Friday, September 19, 2008

Today's life

I don't have anything special today. So, I will introduce my life. This is one of my life.

I get up at eight o'clock. As soon as getting up, I drink a glass of water. This is my habit. And then, I ate breakfast. I usually eat bread, but I ate rice today. After washing my face, I checked the gmail, face book and so on. After that, I started to study vocabrary a little bit.

In the evening, I went to eat lunch with my mother. After that, I went to English conversation school at Sanrigi. It is far from my house, so I had to drove the car. I don't have my own car, so I drive my mother's car. However, I don't drive as I can possible because I don't like driving.
Today's English lesson is a little difficult. I learn many new words, but I have not memorised it yet. I have to do it.

At night, I watching TV, and spend time with my family. We eat dinner together most of days. I think it is good point of my family.

[193 words]

No comments: