Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy Monday

Yesterday, I was really busy. I had five classes. Actually, I had six classes on Monday, the class was canceled in the fifth period. However, I had a class in the sixth period, so I could not go home...

The first class was psychology. It is not my major, but I like it so much. Psychology is the study that we learn about human feeling by studying scientifically. I had not thought human's feeling can be understood by science, but now, I know we can do it in some of the case. It is so interesting.

The second period was American Literature. I watched the movie whose title was "The Great Gastby". I have read the book before. It was a sad story. It is a good story as a American literature, but Gatsby was too pure and poor. I prefer happy end story to it.

I had a Intercultural Communication Theory in the third period. It is important class for me, because how to communicate with foreign people is necessary skill when I go abroad. I learned about Culture shock at that time. We will face to it when we experience more cross culture. However, I know it is not bad effect. I want to overcome it, and adapt to life of Canada.

The fourth period was English linguistic. It is one of the most difficult subjects. However, I like it . It let me to notice what I have never thought. I learned semantics yesterday. The word have deep meanings so I will write this blog more seriously. I have to pick up the words that much with what I want to say.

The Last class is Japanese language teacher's seminar. I have taken the class since spring semester. I studied about phonetics. How difficult to understand Japanese language pronunciation!! Do I have to explain to the students?? I need more efforts.

Finally, I went to exchanged student dometory after school because the welcome party was held there. There were many people, and we could enjoy eating, talking, listening to music, and so on.
I could talked to many new friends. They have wonderful skills each of them. I want to know them more!!

Yesterday was busy day. However, I could enjoy at the party. I went home at ten o'clock, but in fact I wanted to stay there longer. Most of my friends stayed there more time and kept enjoying. Next time, I will enjoy more.

[411 words]

No comments: