Friday, September 26, 2008

Big event

Today was deadline day of applaying English Weekend. We waited people during lunch time , fourth, fifth perioud, and after school until seven o'clock. Before, we did PR movement in many classes. We really want everyone to participate it. However, onlya few people came yesterday. We worried that too less people attend. It will not fun. On the other hand, today many people came to us and apply it. There are not only English department student, but also the others departments students. Besides, many new exchanged students also will come. I was really glad to hear that.

However, we will be busy since now. We have to decided what we do, what we make, and so on. After that, we have to go shopping, do simuration, and so on. I say that we have a lot of things to do. I want to make English weekend fun. Therefore, I will do my best.

[153 words]

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi,Mii♪ You must already sleep, right? Well,I'm looking forward to holding EW,too. But as you said, we are so busy.
However I'm sub-staff, I wanna cooperate with you everything I can.Cuz you,Yoshi,Risa(etc...)are always do your best toward anything....

Seeyou next week! Good night!