Monday, September 8, 2008

karaoke

I was so boring this morning. I had nothing to do. I only used internet and listened to music at home. In the afternoon, my friend gave me e-mail. I was really happy. I called to my house. And then, we talked about nowadays life, drink coffee, eat some snak, and so on. However, it couldn't be kept for a long time. We were boring again. Then, she told she had a ticket foe karaoke. If we use it, we can sing one hour for free!! So, we went to karaoke on our foot, and had sung songs for two hours. We were only two, so we were a little tired after that. However, it was great ti,e for me. We sung so loudly voice.
I had a plan suddenly today. It is not bad. If you are boring, please e-mail me!!

[146 words]

1 comment:

JAM said...

Hi, mii! Long time no see. How have you been? Thank you for your comment! I'm sorry for not keeping touch with you. I couldn't receive any e-mail with my cellphone here. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you passed the exam! Good for you!! I already had thought you made it, though. Thank you so much for sharing me your pleasure. Then, take care of yourself. See you!