Saturday, December 13, 2008

Learning Many Things

Today, a computer is nessesary for our life. There are computers everwhere we go. Therefor we have to know how to use it and use it well. I also use it everyday in the various ways because it is so useful. Besides I learn with the computer at my school. I will explain about my way to use computer.

First, I often use it for my studies. When I write a report, I use Microsoft Word. I have many report every weekend, so I have to it as early as possible. Typing in the computer is faster than when I write on my hands. What's more, I can correct my writing easily if I use the computer. In the case of hand writing, I have to erase my sentences and I have to write same things again. It is waste of time. I can say writing reports with Word is efficient. I use the computer not only when I write reports. I make my blog. It is one of my school assignments in order to improve my writing English skill. Now, I can write English without hesitation. Therefore, I want to say I use the computer for my studies. I learned how to use well Word, and make blog. I mean I can study effectively with using the computer.

Second, I use it for research. I have to research in order to write a good reports. I use the Internet when I research somethings. It is so useful that I research what I don't know. I can get many information with it easily and the information will be much enough to write a report. This is the reason why I use the Internet when I research somethings. However, there are too much information. Some of them is not true. We have to be careful to get information with the Internet. It is not good for you that you use the information without knowing whether it is true or not. You have to judge you can believe it or not. Therefor I can say, the Internet is so useful to get information what you don't know, but you have to judge whether you can say that is true, or not.

Third, I use it for my entertainments. I like to use Facebook. Do you know Facebook? It is social network service site made in America. It is used also in Japan since May, 2008. I can connect with the people who live in other countries. I have many friends such as American, Canadian, British, Sweden, and so on, on the Facebook. I can chat with them, send e-mail join the community. I often upload my photos and share with them. I communicate with many people in English, so it is good training for me. I can learn English with enjoying when I use Facebook with computer.

Fourth, there are many useful applications in the computer. I can practice my typing with Justhome, it is one of software. The practice is a kind of game, so I am not tired of it. I use it and improve my typing speed. After I am used to typing in English, I often use Power Words. It is the game to increase my vocabulary. I is separated by level, so I can start appropriate level. I can check the words that I couldn't answer because records are input in the computer. I can memorised the words smoothly. I mean I can train my typing and vocabulary skill with computer.

Finally, I often spend my free time with computer. I look for interesting video by You-Tube, listen to music, and so on. Sometimes, I learn how to use Excel with the computer because it is basic tool in the computer. I will use it in the future.

You have already know, the computer is so useful. It is connected with our daily life. We have to know how to use it, and know good way to use. It is sometime difficult to use, but there are many good points to learn with the comoputer. Using the computer, we can work effectively, get many informations, enjoy keping touch with oversea's friends, practice typing, and learn about basic skill about computer. It is nessesary to be able to use computer in the future, so it is good idea to be used to using the computer since now. We can learn many things through the computer. For this reason, I learn with the computer.


[744 words]

No comments: