Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Free writing for "Learning with computer"

I often use computer and learn many things. Especially, I often use Internet. I use it in various purpose. First, I research many informations. Internet is so usrful. I put inte the key-words, I can know about what I want to know so easily. Sometime, there are informations that is not true. I have to judge which one ir right, or not. It is complex, but we have to keep our mind when check the information through the Internet.

Second, I often use Facebook. I can connect with exchange students and friends who live in foregine countries. I can not meet them so often. However, I can communicate with them through the Facebook. What I can do in Facebook is email. chatting, up-roading the photos, joining the community, and so on. I can communicate with them in English. Therefore, I can learn English through the Facebook!!

I often use computer for my amusements. First I listen to music with them. Second I edits my photos with it. Third,play game with it. I can enjoy with it very well.

Besides, I use it when I study. First I use it when I write a report. I write them with the words. It is so useful. If I make mistake, I can correct soon. And then, it is faster than hand writing.
Second, I study vocaburalys in the Web-site game whose name is "Power Words".

[237 words]

No comments: