Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas will come soon

Christmas will come soon, you know!! Will you do something special for the day? I will spend with my friends. Anyway, you can see Christmas color everywhere. Yes, they are red, green, and white. I wonder why are they known as Christmas color?

First, Chrismas Red is color of apples. Christmas is Christ's birthday. When Christ was born, many apples ripened. That is the reason why red is one of Christmas color. Holly fruits is also origin of Christmas Red. Second, Christmas Green is color of the fir tree. Fir tree is regarded as tree of hope and has been cherished by people for a long time. It means color of the fir tree is special color for the people. Finally, Christmas White is color of snow. Of course everyone know it!!

However, Christmas color is not only three. We musn't forget one more clor, gold!! Everyone decolate a gold star on the top of the tree, right? That's why gold is also important color for the ancient people. Gold is the color of star , "Betsurehem", that appeared when Christ was born. The star is simble of nobleness, importance, and so on.

Therefore, I have to correct my saying. Christmas colors are red, green, white, and gold!! I could know about Christms more than before. And, I made the Christmas Arrengement. Of course, I used Chistmas colors!

[230 words]

No comments: