Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happeninig

Last Sunday, I went downtown. I really wanted to walk around because I wrote five reports, and I was tired to sit and write it. I got off the train at Suizen-zi station, and walked to downtown. It was not harder than I thought. After that, I went Tutaya and some flower shops. I thought I tried to walk around more because I seldom to go there. Therefore I walked around, but after a minutes, I didn't know where I was. Yes, I lost my way!! I was really confused, but I couldn't return because I didn't remember where I came from. I tried to keep walking, and I found the park I know!! Then, I could go back to the bus stop.

However, it is not finish today. After that, I went home by bus. In the bus, I change the money because I need coins, you know. I put the money into the machine, but it didn't receive it!! I tried again and again, but it didn't. The bus driver helped me, and I could change but I embarrassed.

The day was serous day. However, I could enjoy my day-off. It was a little adventure!!

[204 words]

No comments: