Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Funny Guy ~ BR2-12~

I read "Mr. Bean" this time. All of you know the movie, becaus it is so famous. I like the movie, so I want to read the books and I tried it this time.

Mr. Bean are strnge man. He behave cragy things, and also looks strange. Everyone don't like him. One day poeple sent Mr. Bean to America. People thought they can live peacefully only one week during his trip. Then, Mr.Bean went to America. He had never been there, so he was excited. However, he was nearly arrested at the airport because he teased the police officer. Ater that, he meat his company's connection, but he made many mistakes, but he didn't think it is mistakes.. It is the reason why the story is so funny.

Most of people thought Mr. Bean is a strange man. However, Ithink he jusy have too strong humor. He has quite differrent humor from others. It is not strange. It is is characteristic. Well... if he were in the real world, I am comfused, but it sounds funny. After I read the book, I really want to watch the movie again!!

[193 words]

No comments: